500 Follower Giveaway!
Andrew and I are thrilled to have 500 Instagram followers! We know, we know...it’s not a massive audience, but everyone's gotta start somewhere and we're proud of this milestone. We are very fortunate to have a loyal, engaging group of people who enjoy the little hobby we started this year. Dssentials is a creative release for us - as individuals and as a couple - and we want to celebrate this milestone with a GIVEAWAY!
We’re offering a prize pack full of goodies from some of Detroit’s newest and most popular storefronts. One lucky winner will receive:
- (1) Detroit Love mug from City Bird. The iconic Midtown store is celebrating its 13th year in business, and features the city’s best literature, art, apparel & handmade goods.
- (1) 12oz bag of Germack Coffee. Break in your new coffee mug with this bright and floral blend of java. Germack began in 1924 in Eastern Market, and features some of the finest snacks, nuts and coffee in the world.
- (1) candle from Detroit Rose. The candle’s scent, Tobacco and Bay Leaf, is absolutely intoxicating! Detroit Rose features all natural products and have a shelf life of 12-24 months.
- (1) Slim Wallet from Pingree Detroit. Every day, tons of leather intended for new cars go unused. Pingree employs U.S. veterans right here in Detroit, who handcraft high quality leather products that are built to last.
- (4) Detroit coasters from Detroit GT. These coasters are original, clever sketches of some of the city’s most notable landmarks. Detroit GT is a design and apparel brand whose products promote Detroit, MI and surrounding cities.
Please head to our Instagram page here, or click on the first photo above to take you directly to the post where you can enter. To be eligible to win, you must:
- Be following @dssentials_
- Like the original post
- Tag 2 friends in the comments
- For extra entries, feel free to re-gram the photo with the hashtag #dssentials500
We will leave the giveaway open for six days - it will close Monday, August 13 at 9:00 pm EST. This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram, and is open to US residents only.
Again, we can't thank all of you enough for supporting this venture, and we hope you'll share our giveaway, and more importantly, Dssentials with your family and friends. Good luck, Detroit!